Perhaps you already know that a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) is perhaps one of the most valued systems that any small business can employ, it is as significant as the individuals employed and will have an additional important long term effect than any one employee; I mean that’s why you have searched for small business CRM.
Without further ado I will list 3(three) most suitable CRM for any small business with their features. I always suggest these when my clients ask for help in client relationship maintenance area.
Zoho CRM: Free version is the best choice
1. A healthy feature set/options
2. FREE version for up to three users [best for startups, reduces logistics footprint]
a. CRM integration
b. reports and dashboards
c. lead and contact management.
3. Paid versions features includes Free version features plus
a. sales forecasting
b. marketing and workflow automation
c. advanced CRM analytics.
Cost: The professional level Zoho plan is $12 per user per month, while the enterprise level runs $25 per user per month.
Nimble: You Get ‘social listening’
1. Social Media Platform Style intuitive interface
2. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and more integration
a. “social listening” feature
b. app add-ons for extended features like lead capture
3. Sales and marketing tools
4. Activity management
5. Calendar import and sync.
Cost: Users who like what they see after trying a free personal account can upgrade to a business plans priced at $15 per user per month.
Insightly: Integrates with Gmail & Google apps
1. Integrates fully with Google
2. project management tools
a. conversation histories
b. customer profiles
3. Data management
a. Associates email attachments with users and related projects
4. Calendar system
5. A built-in notification
6. Mobile apps for iOS and Android
7. Social media integration with Twitter.
Cost: The basic service is free for up to three users, and for additional storage and features you will have to pay $5 per user per month plus paid levels of service starts at $29 for 4-6 users per month.
Do you know of any other CRM that has awesome features and is truly Small Business friendly, please comment and let me know, will update the list.
Leave a Reply